- Linens Provided
- Off Street Parking: Plenty of off street parking!
- Gas Fireplace (2): Stand-alone propane stoves with glass fronts so you can enjoy
- Wood Fireplace (2)
Five Bedrooms in Main House
- King Bed
- Queen Bed (3)
- Twin/Single Bed (3)
- Convertible queen sofa bed
- Guest cabin has lots of privacy and queen bed
- TV (No Cable/Satellite)
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Stereo System
- Music Library
- Jetted Tub in Bath: Master bath has jetted jaccuzzi type tub!
- Private Hot Tub: Large hot tub - perfect for sunrises, sunsets, stargazing, and
a relaxing way to unwind after hiking or excersizing!
- Ping Pong/Table Tennis
- PS2 with DDR
- Full Kitchen
Cooking Utensils Provided
- Refrigerator (2): Extra full size refrigerator for large gatherings!
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Bar
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: Large Vermont Castings Grill - perfect for rehearsal dinner!
- Deck/Patio: Deck is huge with spectacular views!
- Lanai: Guest cabin has gorgeous roofed deck and is THE place to watch the sunsets!
- Mountain View: Not only can you see dozens of New Hampshire mountains (including
the most spectacular view of Mt. Monadnock), but you can see Massachusetts mountains
and a large part of the Green Mountain Range in Vermont, including Mount Snow, Stratton,
Haystack, Okemo, etc.
- Broadband Internet: Internet is broadband wireless
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Modern granite-countered kitchen, HDTV, video library with hundreds of DVDs, phone,
high speed wireless internet. Main House has 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom, Queen
Bed in 2nd Bdrm, twin bed in 3rd Bdrm, twin bed in 4th bedroom. Gas Grill, x-country
skies, snow-shoes, kayaks, book library, board games, hot tub, 25KW generator w/automatic
Activities (on site and nearby)
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rock Climbing
- Cinemas/Movie Theaters
- Live Theatre
- Miniature golf
- Horseback Riding
- Lots More